Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Two Milestones











This has been a significant week in the lives of my boys. On Friday, my youngest (in the beanie, looking ever so happy) moved out and into a house with his brother and two other roommates. Yesterday, my oldest (and new roommate to my youngest) turned 21. We celebrated at the Sierra Nevada Brewery where he ordered the "sampler," 2 oz shot glasses of 16 different Sierra Nevada beers. No, he didn't drink them all. Luckily he's a good college student and had classes today so he didn't over indulge. The house sounds strangely quiet as my hubby and I adjust to being empty-nesters. And how was your week?

1 comment:

  1. Ah. It does take some getting used to...congratulations to your handsome son! It's nice they are good enough friends to choose to live together isn't it? You did good!

    ReplyDelete