Tuesday, February 23, 2010

More Fabulous Shining Sunflowers





On Saturday I taught the Shining Sunflower quilt class at my local quilt shop. It was a great day. I think everyone really enjoyed the class and each and every student left with a completed sunflower. Now they just need to add borders and quilt as desired. I'm posting pics of some of the finished sunflowers for you to admire. Stay tuned for my next post. I'll be showing the most UGLY sunflower ever made. And yes, I confess, it was made by yours truly. But, I was able to perform a bit of surgery on it so I'll show you the UGLY before pic and they NOT QUITE AS UGLY pic. Until then, have a great night!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful sunflowers. I don't believe you about making an ugly sunflower, but I'll be back to check.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sunflowers-makes me think of warmer times to come! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete