Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Big Improvement


Do you have trouble with detailed work? I have monovision contacts (one eye is fit with a distance lens and the other eye is fit with a near lens, supposedly providing clear vision for both distance vision and near) but still have trouble with detailed machine quilting work. So, I was quite excited when I ran across the Gammill magnifier. It has an 181/2" flexible neck with a clamp and it was easy to attach to my domestic machine (a Juki). I just clamped it to the handle and adjusted the neck to get the magnifier in position. I thought it would take some time to adjust to and it did - about 2 seconds! I love it!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you found this! My Bernina has a set of magnifiers that come with it. I did use them and it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete