Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Sneak Peak


How has your week been? The weather in Northern California has been fantastic; although rain is forecast for later this week, today's temp was 69 degrees with the same forecast for tomorrow. Yeah! So, I should be working on my UFO's. Really! But it's so much fun to start something new. So, I decided it would be okay to start something new as long as it was small. Here's a sneak peak on how it's coming. I was making good progress until I sewed my thumb - no really, I got my thumb under the foot and directly in the path of the needle, so that's it for me tonight. Take care and have a good evening.

1 comment:

  1. oh no...how did that happen...not that it couldn't but ouch...poor girl! I love whatever this is even though I have to wait now to see it finished. YOU take care...and hope to see you soon. xo Pam in Chico

    ReplyDelete