Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It was my time - a quilting retreat, that is!









I'm almost recovered from the fun times at Cindy Needham's "My Time Quilting Retreat." Three fun-filled, and fairly productive days. We left at 6 am Friday morning and arrived at the McCloud Mercantile around 8:30 am. Upon arrival, all 38 retreaters quickly settled in and got busy. This was my second time attending a Cindy retreat in McCloud and it was great. The accommodations are fantastic as they are just steps from the main quilt area. My room was probably 800 square feet. Wow! I was able to finish quilting a block swap quilt top, a Christmas block-of-the-month, and made good progress on a vintage linen that I'd started some time ago but forgot about. It was also fun to meet new quilters and to be inspired by the multitude of quilting projects that were in process. Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You really did yourself proud with all of those finishes! Glad it was a good weekend and what a big wonderful group of talent!

    ReplyDelete