Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pacific International Quilt Festival






For those of you who attended the PIQF, wasn't it great? For those of you who did not attend, I recommend you put it on your calendar for next year (Oct 14 - 17, 2010) and start planning now! I haven't been in a number of years and wasn't planning on attending this year, but a friend had some extra room so invited me along. What a fabulous event. I enjoyed every minute of it, and occasionally kicked myself for letting the recent years slip by without attending. We were there Friday and half of Saturday and that really wasn't enough time. There was sooooo much to see. Beautiful quilts, interesting quilts, big quilts, small quilts. There was also sooooo much to buy. And, by Friday some vendors were already sold out of some items. Yikes! You really need to be on your toes or you'll miss out. Also, the long arm dealers are there with an opportunity for you to try out their machines. I was able to pick up a few patterns, a small bit of fabric, and lots of gadgets and supplies. I'm posting a few pictures for you to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment