Tuesday, September 8, 2009

On the wall



Well, I've had a few fun days. I spent Monday at the local quilt shop; sewing and celebrating Pam's birthday (Happy Birthday, Pam!). Today my friend Lesa came to visit and we hit the mall and the Cheesecake Factory. Yum! I am posting two pics of quilts that have been on my design wall. I've added borders to the Shining Sunflower wall hanging and tonight I'm going to get it pinned and ready for machine quilting. Don't you love the backing fabric? I'm also making good progress on Out the Window, a pattern by Material Obsession. I hope to have the border pieced by next week so I can work on it at an upcoming retreat. Did I mention that Pam gave me the new Material Obsession Two book as an early birthday present? I'm so lucky! I hope you enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

  1. the backing fabric is perfect! I love the Cheesecake factory lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that quilt was made by Jen! It's called Fiesta I think. Happy Birthday DEbbie!!

    ReplyDelete