Monday, September 14, 2009

North State River Run




Last weekend was the annual North State River Run with nine quilt shops participating in the fun. I didn't get a chance to visit all nine quilt shops but did make it to Honey Run Quilters in Chico, and Morning Star Quilts and Debbie's Quilt Shop in Paradise. Each shop had a particular theme and I really got a kick out of Debbie's Quilt Shop - its theme was a birthday party complete with party favors and birthday cake. Since it's my birthday week I felt like they were throwing me a party! While at Morning Star Quilts, I snapped a picture of one of the quilts displayed in the store then had some fun and turned the picture into a kaleidoscope picture. What do you think? I'm not sure who made the quilt, maybe Jen? If you know, please let me know so I can give credit where credit is due. It's a fabulous quilt with a great choice of colors. Enjoy the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment