Sunday, November 14, 2010

"Tea Towel Owls" Wall Hanging

I was wondering through Hubbs (a wonderful local shop) last month when I saw this super cute tea towel. Since I seem to have been on an owl quilt kick lately, my mind immediately kicked in to quilter gear. Wouldn't that be cute as the center of a quilt, I thought. Later that week, I found a fall-inspired charm pack at the local quilt shop and the next thing you know .....
Isn't it cute? I hope to have it quilted up by Thanksgiving. I have my glass pumpkins and acorn collection out and I hung a fall wreath on the front door this morning. Next up, preparing my Thanksgiving day menu (not that it changes much from year to year, lol!). What are you doing to prepare for Thanksgiving this year?

4 comments:

  1. Debbie, that is too cute! I love it! Really, Too Cute!
    Our menu never seems to change. Hubby likes the same thing every year, right down to the can shaped cranberry sauce. They rejected the homemade kind.
    But last night, I was in Safeway and I bought a jar of pickles, (Wickles) and we opened them up, WOW!. These will be something new on our menu. They were incredible! Sweet, a little dilly and hot! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the owls! I may have to start shopping for tea towels! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I love my owl towel and maybe I should go ahead and stitch it up! Our menu will be much the same as every year but this year I am making a turkey for our house because we need leftovers! By the way Brandie, I make sweet and sour pickles...I should give you some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!!!!!
    Do you know where I can buy that pattern online?
    (company or designer name)

    ReplyDelete