Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Strawberry Season?

I like strawberries, but I love the strawberry patterns by Fig Tree Quilts. Although I don't have a little girl, I couldn't resist the Berry Sweet Bag pattern at Fig Tree's booth at PIQF.


And, of course, I had to have the Strawberry Shortcake pincushion pattern too! Here are the finished products. I was even able to use buttons from my vintage button collection to finish them off.

And, for those of you that know me, yes . . . I made 12 strawberries. I always say, why make only one when you can make a dozen!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Debbie those are just delectable strawberries! And of course the little bag is just the perfect little tote for them! I have to chuckle... 12 indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I love them all!
    No I haven't even started on mine, but I will. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very "sweet" that is! I have this on my "must check out and almost definately must have" list. I love the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love...well you get the idea...the strawberries!

    ReplyDelete