Monday, April 5, 2010

Finished Quilt in 2010 #3


If you check in from time to time then you know I've been working diligently on my 2009 Bunny Hill Designs BOM called "A Tisket A Tasket." I am happy to announce that it's finally finished. Yeah! You may have been lucky enough to get the patterns for free, but if not they are now available for purchase here. I enlarged the pattern to 125% and am very happy with the size. This year, Bunny Hill Designs free BOM is called Snowbound and you can find the patterns for free here. Why don't you join me in making Snowbound?

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'm sure your glad you have finished. It's a beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie it is so cute! You did a wonderful job on it! I love that little Halloween Block the most!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a beautiful job.... I love the polka dot pumpkin. Take care my friend!

    ReplyDelete