Monday, November 30, 2009

Bunny Hill Designs - BOM


How are you doing? Have you recovered from the turkey feast? I ate way too much, that's for sure!

Do you know about the free block of the month pattern from Bunny Hill Designs? You can find it here. Each month a pattern comes out on the 5th. I have been faithfully keeping up with it, often finishing up my block the day it came out. I am now anxiously awaiting the final block. In the meantime, I've got it pieced together and am ready to start working on the border. That way I can spring into action on December 5. Here's a pic of my progress so far. What do you think? Any suggestions on a border? I was thinking that something with scallops would be nice. Well, I'd love to hear your ideas! (PS - I enlarged the pattern to 125%. With the sashing, each block measures12 1/2" unfinished.)

1 comment:

  1. Debbie, it looks great! I would love to see scallops. But anything you do would look beautiful. Keep us posted, we can't wait to see the finished project.
    Brandie

    ReplyDelete