Monday, August 24, 2009

Pics from the class.




Saturday's class was a blast. I had a full house and everyone left at the end of the day with a sunflower. Now class participants will just need to add the borders on and they'll be ready to quilt it up. Thanks to all who took the class. I hope you enjoyed it! Here's a few pics from the class with more to follow in a few days. What do yo think? Aren't they fabulous? Each and every sunflower is different and it's fun to see what each one turns out like. No two are ever the same. I feel like a proud mama every time a new sunflower blooms.

6 comments:

  1. I love love love those sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great. Stay tuned because I'll be posting more pics soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogland! I love the sunflower quilts. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie: I'm so excited that a. you stopped by my blog and b. your son enlisted in the Navy! Yea!!!! My son is a Navy Lieutenant and has been in for 18 years. Email me and we'll chat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie, It was wonderful to see everyone's projects on Saturday. I think we should come up with a rose, wouldn't that be awesome too? Hope you are having a great week! xo Pam in Chico

    ReplyDelete
  6. PLEASE come to Seattle! These are too much fun!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete